Sandford Bush Music Festival 2021
Patron: Dobe Newton (OAM)
18 October 2020: We’re still planning on the Sandford Bush Music Festival going ahead as scheduled on the weekend of 5th – 7th March 2021 and have provisionally locked in acts, support professionals, foodies, tradies and volunteers. Being mindful of the safety and well-being of all of the above and patrons and also the likely government restrictions at that time, we are planning an open-air COVID-Safe event with social distancing, appropriate sanitation measures, contact tracing and other government required precautions in place (including the possible restriction of numbers).
Whilst we are trying really hard to make this happen, our primary concern is the health and well being of all participants and patrons and so our final decision will be determined by this. At this stage it is planned that D (Decision) Day will be 1st December. Even so, depending on developments after D Day it may still be necessary to postpone or defer the festival to a later date.
On line ticket sales will commence as soon as a firm decision to proceed with the festival has been made.
Check back here or the Facebook page every so often to catch up on the latest news and developments.
If you would like to be involved in this great event in any capacity:
Contact Gazza now 0402 434 827