Ticket Information and Conditions
When You Purchase Online Tickets
On arrival at Sandford you need to stop at the Festival Ticket Office at the main gate.
Festival Ticket Office Hours
We must be able to verify your purchase at the Ticket Office at Sandford. You may be required to present suitable proof of identity, age or concession entitlement. An e-ticket is proof of purchase for the Festival and must be presented at the Festival Ticket Office to obtain your wristband. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry.
Festival organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
- Cannot produce a valid ticket
- Presents a ticket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorised source or by illegal means
- Presents a ticket that has been duplicated
Ticket orders will be cancelled if credit card or PayPal funds are unavailable. Once issued, wristbands are not to be removed or tampered with and are not transferable.
Student and Concession Policy and Proof of Age
Concession is available to full time secondary or tertiary students (under 21 on the last day of the festival) with a Student ID card which is to be presented at check in. Adult concession is available to holders of pension, healthcare and seniors cards. Card to be presented at check in.
Lost, Stolen, Destroyed Ticket
If your e-ticket has been destroyed, lost or stolen BEFORE the festival starts, contact the festival secretary on 0421 807 706. A new ticket can be issued and original will be cancelled but a small fee will apply.
No Refund Policy
The festival will be held in any weather conditions. The organizers reserve the right to change the lineup of performers or the program as required by circumstances and conditions at any time without notice. In the event that the festival has to be cancelled, tickets will be refunded on request within seven days of such request. The festival may make available a Ticket Exchange program and there may be a handling charge applied.
More About Weather Conditions
Early March is the end of Summer and the beginning of Autumn. While the weather at this time of year is usually most agreeable, high temperatures are not unknown and while it is usually dry, the rain has been known to ‘bucket down’. The festival will continue regardless of weather conditions. Remember that while there is some shelter and seating provided, this is still an outdoor festival and smart people will bring a picnic rug or chair and be prepared for warm, hot, dry, cool, cold, wet weather.
Festival Organisers will not refund or replace any tickets when
- The ticket holder is unable or chooses not to attend the event
- The ticket has been duplicated
- The weekend wrist band pass is lost, damaged, forged or stolen from someone else
- The ticket holder has been refused entry or evicted from the premises in any of the circumstances outlined in the Terms and Conditions
- The event does not meet his or her expectations
Festival Entry Conditions
- You may not bring into the Festival venue glass bottles, cans, alcohol, illegal drugs, and dangerous items. We reserve the right to confiscate prohibited items and refuse entry without refund.
- Security officials and police have the right to search personal property of ticket holders for safety reasons. Refusal may result in entry being refused without refund.
- Alcohol served at the festival may only be consumed in designated areas.
- Under 18 year olds must be in company of a responsible adult companion in licensed areas.
- Proof of age for children and youth may be requested by staff.
- For the safety of patrons and equipment any dangerous, irresponsible, unruly, offensive, disturbing or inebriated behaviour is not allowed and offenders will forfeit their weekend pass and be ejected from the festival.
- The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event and patrons may be filmed incidentally during the event.
- No audio or video recording of performances without written permission of artists and organisers.
- No backstage access is permitted.
- Footwear must be worn at all venues.
A Note About Campfires
Due to the time of year, the possible catastrophic consequences of a wildfire in the camping area and terms of our insurance cover we have a blanket ban on open fires in the festival or camping areas. Gas fired BBQs are allowed except on days of total fire ban.
A Note Concerning Dogs
We all love dogs and naturally you love yours most of all. . . and that’s the way it should be. However, at our 2022 Festival we had many instances of dogs running free and a couple of dog/dog and dog/human incidents as well as a few cases of Dog Poo On The Shoe.
After vigorous debate, we have decided to allow dogs at the festival under the following conditions:
Dogs must be restrained at all times whilst on the festival or camping grounds including your camp site.
Dogs must be kept away from the food service and consumption areas.
Dogs are not allowed in any undercover area or among the festival audience at any of the stages.
CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG!
Any further dog/dog or dog/human incidents will result in the owners being asked to leave the festival and a total ban on dogs at future festivals.
Please read the above Ticket Information and Conditions BEFORE you purchase your tickets. By purchasing tickets you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Earlybird Tickets Available Online Starting 1st September
Important Note: Numbers are strictly limited. Gate Purchases will only be available until all tickets are sold out.
Full time students aged between 16 and 21 qualify for concession tickets. Children under 16 will be admitted free if accompanied by an adult.