Sandford Bush Festival 2018
Tickets and Festival Attendance Conditions
There are limited tickets available and they will sell quickly. Don’t Miss Out!
Please read the information and conditions below BEFORE making your purchase.
One ticket is good for the whole weekend – No Day Passes
Limited sites available.
Information and Conditions
On arrival at Sandford you need to go to the Festival Ticket Office, which is in a marquee at the main gate.
Ticket Office Hours
Your e-ticket will be exchanged for a wrist band which you must wear all days of the festival to gain access to ticketed venues.
We must be able to verify your purchase at the Ticket Office at Sandford – You may be required to present suitable proof of identity, age or concession entitlement.
This e-ticket is proof of purchase for the Festival, and must be presented at the Festival Ticket Office to obtain your wristband. It is not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry.
Festival Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
- Cannot produce a valid ticket
- Presents a ticket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorised source or by illegal means
- Presents a ticket that has been duplicated
- Ticket orders will be cancelled if cheques are dishonoured or credit card funds are unavailable
Once issued, wristbands are not to be removed or tampered with, and are not transferable.
Student and Concession Policy and Proof of Age
Concession is available to full time Secondary or Tertiary students (under 21 on the last day of the festival) with a Student ID card which is to be presented at check in.
Adult Concession is available to holders of pension, healthcare and seniors cards. Card to be presented at check in.
Lost, Stolen, Destroyed Ticket
If your e-ticket has been destroyed, lost or stolen BEFORE the festival starts, contact the Festival office on 0402 434 827 . A new ticket can be issued and original will be cancelled but a small fee will apply.
No Refund Policy
The festival will be held in any weather conditions.
The organisers reserve the right to change the lineup of performers or the program as required by circumstances and conditions at any time without notice.
In the event that the festival has to be cancelled tickets will be refunded on request within seven days of such request. The festival may make available a Ticket Exchange program and there may be a handling charge applied.
Festival Organisers will not refund or replace any tickets when
- The ticket holder is unable or chooses not to attend the event
- The ticket has been duplicated
- The weekend wrist band pass is lost, damaged, forged or stolen from someone else
- The ticket holder has been refused entry or evicted from the premises in any of the circumstances outlined in the Terms and Conditions
- The event does not meet his or her expectations
Festival Entry Conditions
- You may not bring into the Festival venue glass bottles, cans, alcohol, illegal drugs, and dangerous items. We reserve the right to confiscate prohibited items and refuse entry without refund.
- Security officials and police have the right to search personal property of ticket holders for safety reasons. Refusal may result in entry being refused without refund.
- Alcohol served at the festival may only be consumed in designated areas.
- Under 18 year olds must be in company of a responsible adult companion in licensed areas.
- Proof of age for children and youth may be requested by staff.
- For the safety of patrons and equipment any dangerous, irresponsible, unruly, offensive, disturbing or inebriated behaviour is not allowed and offenders will forfeit their weekend pass and be ejected from the festival.
- The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event and patrons may be filmed incidentally during the event.
- No audio or video recording of performances without written permission of artists and organisers.
- No backstage access is permitted.
- Footwear must be worn at all venues.